Well, I sent the kids to Tot Lot today in the scorching sun. They survived. Sarah and Connor were so sweaty. We took Mady this morning too. After I drop them off, Sarah didn't want me to leave so I pretty much ran for my life to the car.
I went to Blockbuster to rent a few movies. Since when does it cost almost $9.00 for two movies. I should have just gone to the movies.
It is warm in my house. This heat makes me not want to do anything. I have to cut the grass, but it is too hot right now. Maybe it will rain and cool things off. I will now do my rain dance!
I want to get back to our walking again once it cools down enough so I will be guaranteed not to have a stroke.
Stay cool everyone.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment